I’m adding corporate sponsorships to jetbike creation in Burners! Below is the first draft of company sponsorships you can take and the benefits that accompany selling your soul to Big Business
Corporate sponsorship and racing have gone hand in hand ever since companies figured out how to stamp logos onto the vehicles. Jetbike racing is no exception. Before a race each racer can roll on the chart below and gain the advantage listed of signing with that particular sponsor.
1. Beluga Energy Shields – The leading name in force field generators. These energy consuming babies are used to protect motorists in the 25th century from nasty collisions. The tech is considered to bulky to carry on a streamlined jetbike but the company has developed a small portable version with enough energy for one collision.
The pilot may ignore the effects of one collision of his choice during the race. Once used the shield is depleted and can no longer be used.
2. Bitz Botz – One of the leaders in nanotech technology, the company produces a wide variety of ‘bitzbotz’ to do household chores. Nanotech is used heavily by the personal transport industry to effect repairs on vehicles. While excellent repair units, they are still a bit slow.
A racer with this technology will automatically remove 2 stress points from the bike every turn.
3. Grinds 7in1 energi Boost ™ – 7 days of energy for the day you need it! is the motto of this extremely successful company. It does more than energize it sharpens your senses to a meta human level. The downside is the 6 day crash that comes afterwards. That doesn’t stop its use however.
A pilot who uses the 7in1 gains +1 to his Reflex score for the length of the race.
4. Cypher Military Grade Pharmaceuticals – While their are many popular anti anxiety meds produced by this company its secret military contract for the amazing Couragel ™ is where the money is. One application a day limits the amount of actual fear that can be felt by soldiers.
A pilot who uses the Couragel ™ gains +1 to his Guts score for the length of the race.
5. Vongo Neuronet Social Stream – The latest in social netting allows constant uplinking to the neuronet. The small implant in your temple may or may not lead to permanent brain damage, cancer or other horrendous things, but it does allow you constant and up to date information streamed directly to your brain.
The pilot who is plugged to the neuronet gains +1 to his Brains score for the length of the race.
6. Full Thottle jet fuel cleanser – A new comer to the field of jet engine maintenance. The company sells an additive that, when added to the jet fuel allows it to burn cleaner and longer.
A model with a Full Throttle cleanser contract may re-roll the d10 for movement. The model must abide by the second roll.